Thursday 5 May 2011

30 things I want to do before I die.

My name is Riona, I'm going to write about 30 things i want to do before die.



  1. I want to meet friends.

  2. I want to meet my family.

  3. I want to be a dancer.

  4. I want to meet Justin Bieber.

  5. I want to eat my mother's food.

  6. I want to go travel in LA.

  7. I want to appear on foreign countries drama.

  8. I want to go the Starbacks.

  9. I want to eat Japanese food.

  10. I want to live in Cinderella castle.

  11. I want to get married.

  12. I want to go to NYC

  13. I want to have healthy babies.

  14. I want to buy a house.

  15. I want to performace my dance in front of people.

  16. I want to go party with my friends.

  17. I want to go to Justin Bieber's concert.

  18. I want to go to Bruno Mar's concert with Maharu.

  19. I want to be a host familly.

  20. I want to celebrate my 25th anniversary.

  21. I don't want to get sick.

  22. I want to make dance groups.

  23. I want to go scuba diving.

  24. I want to save $ 1000000.

  25. I want to party all night at my house.

  26. I want to learn to speak another language.

  27. I want to celebrate the new year in NYC.

  28. I want to travel to London.

  29. I want to trael to the moon.

  30. I want to buy diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment